Friday 9 December 2016

Alex the Intern & his Amazing Experience

Alex Brodie joined us in September following the completion of his BA Economics & Politics degree at the University of Leeds. Three excellent months have passed since then & now he shares his thoughts with us on his experience & he how embraced the Omega Security Systems team.



At a recent networking event 
Simon on the Streets 

"I'd first like to say a huge thank you to Omega Security for the opportunity to learn & grow in such a welcoming company. Everybody who works here is a credit to the organisation as a whole; there really is a sense of family.

The independence which I have been afforded on this internship has allowed me to mature my skills in researching, report writing, client engagement & ultimately in marketing. Having little prior experience in marketing itself, the Business Development Manager, Lee Halliday has been instrumental in guiding me through this process. 

From social media engagement through to content marketing & all else in between, I have truly felt like I've been at the heart of Omega Security's business development activities. 

Personal highlights outside of the office include doing a charity event, sleeping rough on the streets for one night, in conjunction with 'Simon on the Streets'. Inside the office, my work involving our expansion in the Education sector has felt very much worthwhile & profitable for myself & for the company as a whole.

I'd like to extend my thank yous to Director, Sherry Ward in particular, with her oversight (...& patience!) during this internship greatly appreciated.

To the Omega Security family, thank you! 


Meeting time 


Omega Security Systems thanks Alex for all he has done. He truly will be missed!



         


No comments:

Post a Comment